Traffic management training
Advance your skills with traffic management training
Available out of Christchurch, we facilitate a range of training courses from Traffic Management Operative (TMO) to STMS and everything in between. These NZTA-certified programmes provide all the training required for general traffic management safety and cover all the new standards and operating procedures for both NZTA and local authority roads.
The Waka Kotahi (NZTA) temporary traffic management (TTM) training and competency model provides the guidelines and requirements to ensure workers in TTM roles have been trained and assessed as competent, so that they can safely and effectively work in the TTM industry.
Examples of the topics included in training
- Inspection, development and submission of traffic management plans
- Installation, checking and removal of road safety measures
- Selection and placement of correct signage
- Hazard identification
- Work team briefing
- Incident recording and reporting
- Vehicle and equipment operation
- Site safety auditing
- Traffic control, including stop/go operations
Got any other questions?
Get in touch for more information.